In a world dominated by fast-paced digital interactions, our vision for The Dancer’s Pantry Shoppe emerged—a haven where shoppers connect with the passionate creators behind each product. We are driven by a deep desire to foster a thriving community of local artists, and to craft a space where people can come together, forge new friendships, and embrace endless opportunities for discovery."
meet our owner
MEET CHELSEA FARRAH.
A native of Gold River, Chelsea's journey began as a professional ballroom dancer, competing for 15 years before gracefully transitioning to a new calling. In 2020, she opened The Dancer’s Pantry, an upscale charcuterie and grazing business, creating unique culinary experiences for weddings, corporate events, and family celebrations.
Two years later, fueled by her passion for supporting and promoting local makers, Chelsea partnered with her mother, Dr. Kate Messina, to bring The Dancer's Pantry Shoppe to life—a lovingly curated retail and workshop haven, nestled within the heart of Gold River.
Immerse yourself in our fun-filled workshops! We offer an array of experiences, from charcuterie & cocktails to cake decorating, jewelry making, and flower arranging—and so much more! Unleash your inner artist, learn exciting new skills, and forge lasting connections in our warm and welcoming community.
• All tickets can be purchased online via debit or credit card.
• We do not accept checks or cash.
• Workshop tickets will only be refunded 5 days prior to a booked event date. No exceptions.
• Tickets are NOT transferable to other classes but can be transferred to another guest if an attendee cannot make the event.
• Everyone in attendance must purchase a ticket, no observers.
By submitting, I agree to sign-up for occassional promotional & marketing emails from The Dancer’s Pantry Shoppe.
We'll get back to you within 2 business days.